Want a Hollywood smile? Porcelain veneers can rejuvenate your smile. Veneers are ceramic shells that are placed over teeth to enhance your smile. They can be used to correct a myriad of dental imperfections. Led by dentists, Dr. Tiberiu Oancea and Dr. Jeromy Thornton, Today's Dental (located in Houston, TX) offers full-service, state-of-the-art dental care to their patients. Read on to find out how veneers can freshen up your smile.
1. Veneers can fix your smile flaws. Porcelain veneers can improve your smile instantly. Porcelain veneers are hand crafted and cover the front surface of the teeth. They're used to replicate the natural look of real teeth. They're used to fix crooked teeth, hide gaps between teeth, repair fractured teeth, and strengthen worn-down teeth.
2. You will look a decade younger. Dental veneers can make you look a decade younger. Despite our advancing age, many men and women want to look younger. An unsightly smile can make you look old before your time. These ultra-thin, tooth-colored shells are bonded to surfaces of your front teeth to create a dramatically younger look.
3. Veneers will brighten your smile. If you smoke, your teeth will darken over time. Certain medications such as antihistamines and high blood pressure medications can stain teeth. Pigments from dark-colored beverages and foods also cause stains on your teeth. Dental veneers can whiten your teeth and keep them looking their best for years to come. Unlike your original teeth, dental veneers resist stains remarkably well.
4. Veneers are natural looking. Porcelain veneers are natural looking and will give you a true smile makeover. Your veneers will have the same natural look, feel, and luster as the enamel on your teeth. When achieve the natural-looking, beautiful smile you always wanted, you'll experience a boost in your self-esteem and self-confidence!
5. You will look better for longer. With porcelain veneers, you will enjoy a fresh smile for years to come. Veneers are made of medical-grade ceramic, which is a durable material. With proper dental hygiene and regular visits to your dentist in Houston, TX, your veneers will last for many years. According to research, porcelain veneers can last from seven to twenty years.
Are you ready to freshen up your smile with veneers? Don't wait- call Today's Dental at (281) 580-0770 today to schedule a consultation with your dentist in Houston, TX and get the smile you deserve. If you want a celebrity smile, porcelain veneers is the way to go, and the results can be life-changing!